I’m John, the founder of easyshare. Whilst living in a share house is good fun, we take handling other peoples’ money seriously. Here are the key things you should know when using easyshare,
- easyshare’s payment platform is a fully owned IP that has been security tested and verified.
- All of your personal information and sensitive data is not identifiable or stored in our system and is fully compliant with the Australian Privacy Act 1988.
- All transactions processed by easyshare are via the NAB VeriSign Trusted Payment Gateway.
- We have no fixed contracts with our easyshare users and all payments are processed as set-up and requested by you.
- Funds will only ever be direct debited from your nominated payment method/account, on the agreed payment date and to third parties as authorised by you.
- easyshare does not charge fees for bounced payments, however we are not liable for any fees that your bank may charge directly to you for overdrafts. If easyshare does receive a charge back fee for your payment, you will be notified and this will be passed on to your account.
- In the case that a transaction is unable to be processed due to insufficient funds or incorrect payment details, the liability of fulfilling that payment is with the user and third party only.
Still for a question? Feel free to shoot us a message on Facebook messenger.
John – The Original Spreadsheet Guy (Founder)